Looking for a Consultant who has experience in working in BFSI/ Manufacturing sector.
Candidates must have experience in closing positions from engineering & manufacturing verticals and BFSI .
Experience in working on leadership hiring
Experience in the recruitment industry
Location for BFSI Domain: Mumbai, Kolkata
Location for Engineering & Manufacturing Domain: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
Experience: 5-9 years
The purpose of this position is to manage clients assigned from within a specific industry
sector and effectively handle their various recruitment requirements by passionately providing
the right hiring to customers within the timeframes using social networking sites, job portals,
internal databases, and references. This is one of the organization's key revenue-generating
lines of business, and this role's existence is critical because it contributes to the company's
What a typical day at work would look like?
• Recruitment Specialist specializing in a particular industry. Gathering market
intelligence on jobs in the industry, candidate pools. Interaction with the Client HR
SPOC to understand the Job details & position logistics.
• A recruitment specialist who focuses on a specific industry. Obtaining market
intelligence on industry jobs and candidate pools. Interaction with the Client HR SPOC
to gain a better understanding of the job requirements and logistics.
• Utilize technology and recruit candidates from a variety of sources. Validation of
candidates and placement of candidates for the client. The recruitment process is
coordinated from beginning to end with the client and the candidate.
• Candidates; briefing and preparing candidates with relevant information on the client; coordinate.
Interview logistics; negotiation of remuneration packages ensuring client needs
are met in a timely.
• Develop and maintain cordial client relations to ensure a good understanding of their
current and future priorities.
• New client acquisition, account mining, and account widening.
• Timely collections for all GP billed within the stipulated period. Adherence to activity based
field steering to get the desired output.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate/Postgraduate
Functional Skills required to execute the role: Hands-on bulk recruitment experience good in delivery, ability to bring in clients and key mandates. Basic understanding of industry, planning, presentation, and proposals.