Murf AI is a Series A funded startup backed by Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners. Founded by alumni of IIT Kharagpur, we have served 1Mn+ voice-over projects through our core product, the Murf Studio, which now caters to customers in 100+ countries.
We are working on simplifying voice audio and making high-quality voice overs accessible to everyone, using artificial intelligence. Murf helps users create lifelike voice overs in a matter of minutes, without the need for any recording equipment. (https://murf.ai/).
We like to stay informal, structurally flat and fun to work with. We love our customers, and obsess about their needs round the clock. If that sounds like a mix you would fit into, we would love to know you better.
- Create new features or parts of applications, with a natural ability to deliver on short timelines.
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
- Use your knowledge on React.js and its lifecycle to maximize components performance across different devices and browsers.
- Work with design and content teams, to improve customer facing landing and resource pages.
- 1+ years of experience in building complex react based applications.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or similar fields.
- Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks.
- Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Flux, Redux, Thunks or Sagas.
- Knowing modern ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries like Immutable.js .
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, npm etc.
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behavior's and measuring and optimizing's performance.
- Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git.
- Understanding of what the business / stakeholders need and transfer that into your project.
- Animation skills using CSS/SVG/JS.
- Experience with AWS technologies such as Cloudfront, Lambda, S3
- Understanding of authorization mechanisms like OAuth, JSON Web Token.
- Understanding of on-site Technical SEO and accessibility concepts.