Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions is the technology and publishing solutions arm of the Springer Nature Group. We leverage our insight in the publishing domain and acquire, produce and deliver content across media and markets using our Technology and Publishing Solutions. With a focus on technology-driven solutions and deep insight into the publishing domain, Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions offers a range of services that help our Group brand acquire, produce and deliver content in the most efficient ways possible. We are ISO 9001 certified, driven by over 1000 professionals in Technology, Research & Analysis and Marketing shared services. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of merit alone, without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About the Business Unit
Business Automation Systems (BAS) is one of the Business Units in the technology vertical of SNTPS with a primary focus on innovative solutions for our business partners. The BAS team provides solutions and services to empower stakeholders and business partners to achieve their competitive business goals. It anticipates changes, fosters creativity, and makes innovations through system automation using machine learning techniques for content preparation and production.
BAS includes two major cross-functional teams working on several projects.
• Application Development: This team primarily focuses on Configurable workflow
products, Report Dashboards, Digitization of operational data & scaling the product capabilities by integrating it with various solutions/platforms. We keep our products
user-centric and make sure it fulfills all the needs of our business partners.
• Innovation Lab: it’s a Data Analysis and Decision Intelligence consulting team, where
we implement AI-driven decision making systems for various verticals of the organization and provide innovative solutions. We focus on deploying AI/NLP and Data Science capabilities to add business value.
We are on the hunt for Senior Software Developer to join our team and make the most of working in a fun environment while learning from the best.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Magarpatta City, Pune
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
B.Sc., BCA, BCS, B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc.
What we are looking for
Technical & Functional Competencies
• Good knowledge in OOPS, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, .NET Core, REST API Development • Good understanding of MVC 3/4, Entity Framework, 3 Tire Architecture, LINQ
• ASP.net, C#, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Ajax
• CI/CD experience: GitHub, Jenkins
• UI expertise: Angular 2+, bootstrap, HTML 5, Jquery
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Exposure to cloud platform, preferable in Google cloud platform
• DevOps implementation and cloud foundry setup
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Determining operational practicality
• Maintaining code quality assurance procedures
• Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
Day at Work:
• Start with Daily Scrum Updates - Sharing, understanding and raising impediments if any • Worked on the assigned tasks in the form of JIRA stories
• Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or
modification of an existing system.
• Consult with stakeholders, develop specifications and performance requirements, or
resolve customer problems.
• Interact closely with the Business and provide technical solutions for required problems • Have a loads of fun