First Brands Group, LLC is the parent company of many of the automotive industry's most recognizable OEM and Aftermarket brands. First Brands Group is a privately held organization and leader in automotive repair and maintenance products, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with operations found around the globe.
We are a team of professionals dedicated to building profitable, enduring growth among all our customers with an unrelenting drive to exceed customer’s expectations.
Designed and engineered with Original Equipment rigor and quality, our products serve vehicle manufacturers, technicians and drivers everywhere.
- Responsible for day to day leadership of pricing and profitability team
- Ensure deadlines are met and staff is appropriately trained to deliver expected results.
- Ability to lead team in a fast paced environment
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to lead team in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and Power BI reporting
- Should have good communication skills in English
- Have to be expert in Advance excel
- Should have experience of 10 years in Pricing and profitability analysis
- Should have more that 5 years of people management experience
- Work timing 11 AM to 7 PM (can be extended based up on requirement), but should be open to work on any shifts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Preferred candidate will have experience in manufacturing or distribution company (not a must but preferable
- Excellent spoken and written English skills (multi-lingual capabilities preferred)
- Comfortable with all aspects of Microsoft Office 365 platform with excellent command of Microsoft EXCEL 90%-100% (MOST important)
- Excel Graphics, PowerPoint graphics, Preferably experience with working in large excel files and large data bases
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and manage several key initiatives simultaneously
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, willing to travel and participate in global calls as needed
- Demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
- Be self-directed and highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
- Willing to participate in global TEAMS calls in multiple time zones when needed