Bangalore Full Time 2 - 5 years
who we are
Betterplace is a technology platform designed to hire, manage, and engage the blue-collar workforce with ease with our all-in-one lifecycle platform. Designed for large enterprises, the platform enables you to manage end to end lifecycle of your blue-collar employees. Device – agnostic. Customizable. Scalable. Uniquely digital
what we’re looking for
- Versatile content writer with experience in writing or animated videos, educational content, social media, and corporate communications.
- Ability to convert briefs and problem statements into relevant courses, storylines and scripts.
- Structure, chunk, and/or recreate content into material suitable for micro-learning.
- Strong inclination towards research to make learning content more effective. For example, adult learning principles, edtech methodologies etc.
- Ability to guide visual designers by providing references to build storyboards
- Ability to understand the end-user mindset (in this case a blue-collar user) is highly essential hence the ability to communicate with stakeholders is an essential skill set.
- Past experience in mobile based learning content design/e-learning, deployment will be an added advantage.
- Stakeholder management and expectation setting is a critical skill set.
- A person who understands, speaks and reads 3 or more languages will be ideal since a lot of the content would be in vernacular.
what you’ll do
- Understand our LMS, its capabilities of hosting content, and develop suitable content
- Build content (courses, scripts, marketing messages, articles etc.) to upskill the blue-collar workforce and promote learning.
- Research relevant learning trends, practices, methodologies, assessment techniques which enable deeper learning in our blue/ grey collar audience.
- Assess currently existing content, and plan roadmaps to build more depth and higher skill levels for the same.
- Work with clients, understand their needs, and design content accordingly.
- Develop and share best practices on content creation and dissemination, to make a strong case for skilling the blue-collar workforce.
- Work with teams/external stakeholders to also translate content into vernacular.
- Clearly call out basis the initial client needs the right expectations vis a vis delivery capability, effort of delivery, timelines & other variables.
- Design frameworks for successful content creation and review - what to lookout for.
what you’ll get
- Health Benefits
- Innovation-driven culture
- Smart and fun team to work with
- Friends for life