About Dentsu India:
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsuMB and Merkle Sokrati, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of dentsu International, dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients everyday to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as we are a force for good & for meaningful growth. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Learn more at:
Designation: Head of New Business (Creative Service Line)
Years of experience in a business growth / BD role for ad agencies: 16+ years of overall experience.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to CEO (Creative Service Line)
Office Location: Worli, Mumbai
The purpose of this role is to lead a practice that supports opportunity management from origination through response and close, maximising the likelihood of winning while minimising pitch team time on non-client facing activities.
- Engages with key stakeholders to develop relevant, scalable offerings that provide client, prospect and competitive insights and support pitches in a consistent manner.
- Thinks strategically about long-and short-term enablement needs for sales teams.
- Owns the sales enablement roadmap of services and the value/benefit it provides to the organisation.
- Engages with key stakeholders to understand needs in the pitch/selling process that will increase demand, improve the chance of winning or reduce sales cycle time.
- Evaluates research and content tools to create value for the client or business development team in delivering winning pitches.
- Manages a team of individuals delivering support and tools to business development professionals across geographies and LoBs.
- Delivers industry and customer research, including competitive analyses, backgrounders and support for new business pitches.
- Scales team and offerings to drive both efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process.
- Understands global, multi-market project requirements and presents outputs applicable across geographies and LoBsfor sales efforts.
- Establishes workflows and tracking mechanisms to enable measurement and adherence to SLAs.
Qualifications & Requisite Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 16+ years of experience in client servicing / account management / P & L - Revenue assurance - growth & business development charters within an ad agency environment.
- Strong management, organizational, communication and sales acumen leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new business increasing in quantum & scale YOY.
- Proficient in relationships with both - internal & external stakeholders who directly and/or indirectly impact the outcome of this incumbent's work.
- Experience in working on/ideating with myriad groups within the organization finally leading to a high impact sales enablement / new business onboarding practice.
Skills crucial to the success of this role:
New Business Development, Team Management, Revenue Assurance, P & L Management, (Understanding of) Client Pitches, Creative problem solving, Cross-functional collaboration, Sales, Client Account Development, Client Relations, Subject Matter Expert level understanding of 360 degree marketing & advertising, Business Growth, Innovation in advertising, general advertising industry thought leadership.
Dentsu International is growing exponentially as we help our clients make meaningful progress as champions of good change. Come be a part of this amazing journey, together with 66,000 of the best minds in the business that call us home.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dentsuintl/