Are you ready to take the next leap in your career? If you are looking for an opportunity to create an impact using your knowledge & creativity with the objective of maximizing company performance, then we may have just the right opening for you.
We are business-minded – identifying opportunities to improve performance and developing solutions, tools, and processes that will steer our business towards long-term success while ensuring high quality in everything we do.
We strive for continuous innovation and strong cross-functional collaboration because working in an ever-changing industry requires us to think and act fast. We take responsibility for growing our people and particularly take pride in ensuring strong ties between leaders, managers, and colleagues.
Working in BESTSELLER, no two days are ever the same, and new challenges and opportunities are always awaiting us.
Our sales department plays a crucial role in creating a direct link between a company's product and its customers. Sales collaborates to generate income, boost profitability, and develop and sustain connections with clients to promote repeated business and brand adherence.
The purpose of the role is to manage staff Planning, enhance Sales and customer service, merchandise display, nurture team leadership & achieve financial figures and results.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring:
- Approve & monitor staff rosters and ensure coverage
- Check daily manpower planning is synchronized with hourly footfall & sales
- Ensure implementation of Bestseller’s service standards; that all employees welcome and serve our customers
- Ensure that complaints and returns are handled as per the policy & standards prescribed by Bestseller.
- Stay updated on complaints and exchange rules and customer rights
- Ensure all employees are aware & communicating in-store promotions & offers to every customer walking at the store
- Monitor the implementation of merchandising guidelines and review the same from time to time
- Monitor handling of leftover, defected items, alteration goods, and reservations
- Follow the company SOP’s and ensure improvements
- Follow-up on stock age and rate of stock turnover (ROST) on weekly basis and take action on it (Expected minimum rotation 8 times a year – target 12 times!)
- Check products, stock situation, general repeat orders, reductions, supply, and working with the extranet
- Execute interviews and ensure the best possible management within the shops
- Follow-up on results of trainings and evaluations and improve self and team skills
- Control budgets that you can influence directly or indirectly: costs for staff, marketing material etc
- Execute the yearly planning for budgets and shop expenses
- Follow-up on daily/monthly/yearly financial reports and ensure that we are within the budget
DESIRED PERSONALITY :
· Good communication skills – verbal as well written (English)
· Must have process driven approach
· Presentable personality
· Should be adept at planning & prioritisation.
· Must have 3-5 years of experience in similar role managing multiple locations
· Should be a Graduate. Fashion degree will be an added advantage
· Must be proficient in MS office