Account Management, YubiLoans
Yubi (Formerly CredAvenue) is India’s first and largest institutional debt platform that provides full-stack debt infrastructure across discovery, execution and fulfillment. In March 2022 we became India’s fastest fintech and most impactful startup to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
Yubi started in 2020 with a vision of transforming and deepening the global institutional debt market through technology. Our two-sided debt marketplace helps institutional and HNI investors find the widest network of corporate borrowers and debt products on one side and helps corporates to discover investors and access debt capital efficiently on the other side. Switching between platforms is easy, which means investors can lend, invest and trade bonds – all in one place. All 5 of our platforms shake up the traditional debt ecosystem and offer new ways of digital finance.
· Yubi Loans[PG1] – term loans and working capital loans
· Yubi Invest – fixed income securities like bonds, commercial papers, and MLDs
· Yubi Pools – structured finance products like asset-backed securitization, PTCs, and Das
· Yubi Flow – dealer and vendor financing, factoring, and dynamic discounting
· Yubi CoLend – co-origination platform for banks, NBFCs, and fintechs
Why work with Yubi?
We are the largest platform in the B2B Fintech space and the only one to offer a composite solution across any debt or fixed income product that an enterprise borrower or lender/investor may need. Currently, we have boarded over 6000+ enterprises, 1000+ investors and have facilitated debt volumes of over INR 110,000 crores. Backed by marquee investors like Insight Partners, B Capital Group, Dragoneer, Sequoia Capital, LightSpeed and Lightrock, we are the only-of-its-kind debt platform globally, revolutionizing the segment. Yubi is constantly growing with 500+ like-minded individuals today, who are changing the way people perceive debt. We are a fun bunch who are highly motivated and driven to create a purposeful impact. Come, join the club to be a part of our epic growth story. Listed below are the Benefits of working with Yubi.
· Apart from the unique opportunity of transforming the debt market, our benefits include:
· Ample opportunity for significant personal wealth creation by way of ESOPs.
· One can never stop learning so we have a dedicated budget of INR 75,000/year that you can use towards pursuing learning programs/certifications/attending conferences.
· Best in industry healthcare for you and your family:
· Life insurance (10X your Fixed annual CTC) and Critical Illness cover (7X your Fixed annual CTC)
· Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents, including parents or Parents in-laws up to INR 800,000 for self and dependents.
· Child care reimbursement of 15k per month per child for all working parents towards nanny/creche expenses.
· Food is on the house. So that you can focus on what matters the most.
· Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits
· We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
About Yubi Loans:
Yubi Loans is the first and only-of-its-kind platform that serves Enterprise borrowers and Lenders through optimising discovery, enabling digital evaluation and execution and facilitating post transaction monitoring of the relationship. In other words, enterprises of any size or vintage can come on to the Yubi Loans platform, and access the widest possible array of lenders – specifically matched to them, pursue a loan application with the matched lenders, digitally and manage that relationship on the platform post consummation as well. As a corollary, lenders access the Yubi Loans platform to access the widest possible array of borrowers at a single location, as well as avail of tools for analysing their credit worthiness digitally and also monitor their behaviour.
Key responsibilities: Account Management – Institutional Lender
· Managing lenders and growing the overall portfolio and driving cross-sell/up-sell across diverse product portfolios.
· Manage existing and potential lenders to increase engagement on the platform
· Working on Annual Operating plans, business plans & projections on a periodic basis
· Driving cultural values & ethos within the team & ensuring cultural fitment in line with the org
· Work as an enabler for functional heads/team managers/team leads by bridging any gaps w.r.t to technology, human resources, capital deployment and also market inputs/trends are shared internally.
· Partner cross-functionally with our Product, Legal and Risk teams to design products specific to situations
· Assist in creating product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with other teams like tech and product
· Ability to understand business and technology challenges and align them with our offering
· Drive growth of wallet share, revenue & take rate
Desired Skills and Experience
· Possess 5 -7 years Sales/account management experience in product/tech- based organization with B2B, BFSI focus.
· B2B Enterprise Sales & Account management experience – preferably, but not mandatorily in the BFSI space
· Experience in the fin-tech industry is preferred(Tech Product or Platform Sales Experience preferred)
· Drive GTV growth
· Basic understanding of banking products – term loans, working capital - fund based/ non-fund based is desired but not mandatory
· Has a strong context of building and managing business relationships – is comfortable across various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts)
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers and cross-functional teams internally
· Qualifications: CA / CFA/ MBA from a Top institute in the country