Role Purpose - Preparing communication assets for use across all channels
- Translate business and communication objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually exciting.
- Follow our design language and develop creatives for all marketing collaterals including brochures, posters, banners, mailers, presentations, standees, infographics and internal campaigns.
- Create designs for digital media including website and social media.
- Create GIF based animations.
- Prioritise and monitor the progress of tasks of multiple projects to ensure content is delivered in a timely and efficient manner according to the deadlines.
- Maintain approved brand standards across all mediums.
- Stay up to date with industry trends to consistently produce excellent visual work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Animation or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of working knowledge in designing tools like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience in illustration, animation, or video will be an added advantage.
- Strong aesthetic skills, with attention to detail in design, excellent eye for typography, layout and branding is a must.
- Ability to take feedback and develop inspiring alternative creative solutions.
- Must have good inter-personal skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualise and execute.
- Be highly motivated, able to act independently.
- Must demonstrate maturity and receptivity to developing and trying new things.
- Candidate will need to demonstrate designing capabilities at the time of selection
Those who are keen to pursue the above opportunity may apply online through Linkedin.