Assistant Manager - Secretarial
Experience - 4 - 5 years
About the Company
Furlenco is a different furniture company. We enable the urban Indian to live better today in their homes, by giving them award-winning furniture and home decor on rent.
All of our furniture is designed in-house by experts. Our furniture is inspired by the Indian urban user and how they live in their homes. Our designs are user-led and inspired by their evolving needs and growing lifestyle.
We don’t just give furniture. We provide decor, accessories and appliances as well. So, with a simple click, one can furnish their entire home, room or corner without traversing multiple stores or websites at a fraction of the time, effort and cost.
What we want:
We want someone smart, proactive and energetic who will be capable of performing the following task-
- Ensure compliance with all applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), Securities and Exchange Board of India Act and rules and regulations framed thereunder.
- Coordinating and convening meetings of the Board and Committees thereof. Planning and preparing the agenda of the meetings keeping in view the statutory, regulatory and business requirements; drafting notice and agenda of the meetings and minutes of the meetings.
- Filling and filing of various Forms and Returns with the Registrar of Companies and Reserve Bank of India.
- Maintaining up to date various Registers, Returns and Books.
- Coordinate and organize information and data for drafting of various sections of Annual Report meeting statutory requirements and liaison with external agencies for preparation and issue of Notice of AGM and Annual Report to Shareholders.
- Ensure all AGM related compliances including drafting of Notice, convening the meeting, e-voting, coordination for virtual meeting, post AGM compliances, filing of Financial Statement, XBRL, Annual Return and other applicable compliances.
- Ensure compliance with related party transactions in coordination with the internal stakeholders. Liaison with Investors, Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, Secretarial Auditors, stakeholders for various audit requirements in a timely manner.
- Handle transaction and compliance of special projects involving incorporation, restructuring, fund raising in the form of Equity and Debt, M&A as and when such events occur.
- Coordination with Share Transfer Agent and Depositories to do demat and rematerialisation of securities.
- Experience in drafting Shareholders Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, Share Purchase Agreement and any other related documents.
Skills Required -
- Qualified Company Secretary (4 to 5 Years’ Experience)
- Should be well versed with the new 'Companies Act 2013' and recent amendments
- Should have good legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Effective verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and self- directed; Focused on timelines, results, and closures.
- Positive and collaborative attitude of working well with peers and team members.
- Should be able to work independently