Position : Technical Evaluator - SSQS
Location(s) : Hyderabad, Telangana | Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification(s): Graduate with additional qualification(s)/specialization(s) in the Automotive industry.
- Course Instruction-facilitates learning in a classroom and workshop environment, transfer service-related skills
- Facility Maintenance, maintains classrooms, student areas to a high standard of appearance and function
- Assists with preparing and administering various training programs.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup.
- Possess a high level of organization and administrative skills to display the ability to accomplish many tasks.
- Must be up to date on all market and product technical knowledge from basic to advance level
- Must be responsible for prep days
- Traveling to given locations to complete the monthly calendar plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Check Attendance for participants / Attendance update thru RTM app or Web portal
- Check the ID for all participants before entering Evaluation center.
- Preparation of system/Computers/Pads for theory exam.
- Prepare all the necessary printouts for practical exam.
- SSQS evaluations would be taken on STEP (Service Training Evaluation Portal)
- SSQS evaluation will be in to two stages as SSQS Bronze and SSQS Silver.
- Web based link for theory examination thru iPad available at RTC’s
Candidates appear for theory exam thru paper-based method, checking of same needs time and scores entered manually in score sheet by evaluators.
- Conduct the theory exam for all the participants.
- Attendance to be marked in STEP before initiating theory test
- Based out of Theory exam eligible candidates are selected for practical exam.
- Web based link for theory examination thru iPad available at RTC’s organized by evaluators
Practical evaluation done by Evaluators thru paper-based method, evaluating same needs time and scores entered manually in score sheet by evaluators
- Practical evaluation will be conducted thru Service Training Evaluation Portal (STEP).
- Preparation of Vehicle for practical examination.
- Preparation of tools and Equipment for practical.
- For each practical apply the necessary settings in the vehicle kept for examination.
- For each participant evaluator must Prepare the tools and vehicle for practical examination.
- If it's silver certification then the evaluator must prepare everything to conduct two practical exams.
- After completing practical exam evaluator must prepare result.
- Share the report/results to client on the same day and update all the report to the online portal.
- After sharing report evaluator must download the results for each candidate and take print out then attach the sheets with individual candidate check sheet.
- Maintain the report hard copy in RTC (Regional Training Centre)
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
GP Strategies India Private Ltd
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.