Navi Technologies is founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric and technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
At Navi, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, affordable and accessible.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for collection efficiency in 1-30 DPD - Improve collection through Tele calling.
- Optimize process of central collections without hampering the collection outputs.
- Effective identification and segmentation of portfolio to maximize recoveries or reducing cost with less efforts.
- Daily, weekly review to keep a track of team performance as per the targets.
- Review case allocation and collection targets by bucket to in-house team. Ensure that the collection executives adhere to the legal guidelines.
- Manage productivity by drawing productivity parameters for collection executives.
- Mentoring the team and solve their day-to-day problems faced in collection.
- Identify and manage training needs for the executives.
- Oversee adoption of Collection Management System within the team.
- Highlight Coordinate with Risk team to share feedback and trends seen in collection which helps to improve underwriting models.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders for smooth operations and collections process.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have 2-3 years experience in Collections/Sales/Operations, including at least 1-2 years managing big teams.
- Should be a Graduate.
- Should be performance driven and has hunger to achieve monthly collection target.
- Must be able to drive the team for higher productivity with Efficiency and change as per business requirements.
- Should be well versed with MIS tools.
- Must have excellent Interpersonal skills and good at stake holder management.
- Should be self-driven to drive results.
- Should have good hands-on experience in running experiments for efficiency improvement.