Process Design Engineer
The Process Design Engineer will report to the CTO.
The Process Design Engineer will be responsible for development of equipment and hardware required to industrialize the process of filamentous fungal cultures currently in use to create cell culture scaffolds. The role will include creating mechanical and electronic process control schemes and thereby delivering consistent and scalable culture conditions for the cultivation process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Doing Equipment repair and maintenance
- Developing and optimizing process control schemes
- Determining ideal physical culture conditions from feedback from Mycoculture team and CFD analysis
- Scaling up lab-level know-how to at-scale mycoculture set-up.
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Basic knowledge of Design for assembly and design for manufacturing
- Arduino-based programming and electronics prototyping (Hands on experience preferred)
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques like 3D printing, Milling, Drilling, Lathe, CNC (hands-on experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience with CAD Software like Fusion 360/Solidworks
- Diploma/B.Sc. Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical Engineering preferred, similar courses can be considered
- 2 to 3+ years of experience working with electronics/mechanical prototyping in industry or academic settings. Freshers with relevant academic project experience should also apply.
- A positive outlook toward failed experiments.
2.5 to 3LPA