What is Stoa?
While most non-MBA folks are busy chasing opportunities, we get you to be chased by opportunities.
Stoa is the go-to system for young professionals like you who want to get better at understanding and running tech enabled businesses out of India. We've helped over 600 folks in the last 18 months to work through their career transition.
We're currently in the process of upgrading our 6 month StoaMBA program.
Backed by founders of CRED, Zerodha, Udemy, Redbus, Myntra, Zivame, Stoa provides young professionals a path to get all the outcomes of doing an MBA without the time or monetary investment. In our previous avatar, Stoa was a 6 month online ‘MBA bootcamp’ that helped people break into startups.
Where would you fit in the organisation?
You will be part of the Program Marketing team responsible for promoting the Stoa charter, identifying suitable candidates, and designing and running the admissions process.
As the Sales Associate, you will organise the end-to-end admissions process from first contact to enrolment. In addition, you will work closely with other admission team members to execute and build and improve the process.
- Help prospective candidates understand if Stoa is the right fit for them or not
- Execute sessions/events to educate the customers about the Stoa program, Charter and admission process
- Be the point of contact for prospective fellows across the marketing/sales funnel
- Coordinate the processing of all applications from submission to the outcome to ensure that applications are treated promptly and comply with the set process.
- Liaise with applicants to guide them through the application process, ensuring that they have all the information they require regarding the process, program and anything else.
- Undertake application conversion activities, including outbound campaigns, 1-1 conversations and individual consultations.
We are looking for process-oriented, resourceful, and energetic folks excited by the intersection of business and online education to help ambitious folks up-skill and grow rapidly.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- 2+ years of prior Sales experience is preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; well-developed organisational skills;
- Relationship-building skills, to work with others and to convert initial enquiries into successful enrolments;
- A high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of the application process for management programs will be a plus.
- The role will involve communicating with people extensively - both on calls and emails. This should be something you enjoy doing.
Why should you join Stoa?
- The opportunity to build things from scratch excites you
- You genuinely believe that education can change lives
- You are in it for fun and not just money
- You don't like to be micro-managed - you will find all the support you need, but you would like us not to manage you.
Due to the large volume of applications, we will only reach out to shortlisted candidates.