VegNonVeg is a cultural force promoting street & sneaker culture. It is the first multibrand sneaker boutique in India. It aims to grow sneaker lifestyle and culture across India through curation, content and events. VegNonVeg aims to be a thought leader in this industry and to be a representation of the time we’re living in not defined by dress codes, boundaries and definitions but one that speaks to and promotes complete and utter individuality. VegNonVeg is a movement that will showcase its ideals through its associations with relevant artists across all sectors – music, art, poetry, culinary and more. VegNonVeg will speak to the youth - the present and the future – of this country (and internationally) – and act as a hub for like-minded, creative and ambitious individuals to interact
Vegnonveg is searching for a motivated and experienced customer experience manager to lead our customer service department. His / Her goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our customers by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals. An ideal candidate should have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), he/she should also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department. Managing Email , Voice and Chat channels of support.
• Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
• Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
• Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
• Hire and train new customer service agents.
• Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
• Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other CRM Tools
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.