We are looking for a Sr. Analyst, Client Operations to join our team!
- Proactively identify trends and conduct additional analysis to support findings
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, internal teams in reporting business metric
- Create and update dashboards on BI tools.
- Work with CS team to define, estimate and schedule project work to achieve project scope
- Strong Forecasting to a critical situation
- Ensure teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality and timeliness of assigned projects
- Utilize online dashboards such as Qlik to export data
- Understanding of Salesforce Tool preferred
- Review Salesforce fields and contract data to update client information in reports
- Update and maintain dashboard tracking potential growth opportunities by compiling data from various sources
- Mentor other team members.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills both Verbal and Written
- Excellent skills in handling large and complex data sets and generating insights based on it
- Able to write power queries and excel macros
- Strong business understanding
Shift Time – 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Weekly Rejuvenation breaks - Saturday & Sunday
Who we are:
Rayden Interactive, has been founded in 2010, to enhance patient experience, create new benchmarks of healthcare service, and ease millions of human-medicine interfaces every day through an honest, creative, and human-centric approach. We provide services related to UI/UX Designing and Development, Market Research, Product Support and more. The idea is to create demand by building efficient technology solutions and smooth customer experience. At Ri, we believe in nurturing the spirit of collaboration and companionship to help each other.
We champion our people, they champion us –
Rayden Interactive – https://raydeninteractive.com/
Phreesia - https://www.phreesia.com/