As a Specialist - HR Operations, you will work directly with employees, manage the overall HR operations to assist the partnership and provide support to all line managers.
As a Specialist - HR Operations, you will provide general HR administrative support across the group, together with processing monthly payroll. The role includes undertaking a range of administrative duties, following processes and managing HR data & systems to ensure accuracy at all times.
What will you do?
Updating and maintaining HR systems, records and reports with accurate employee data
- Processing monthly employee payroll in support of the payroll subject matter expert
- Processing changes to employee's circumstances, including preparing accurate and effective documentation/communication and updating relevant databases
- Ensuring that the end to end HR process supports a positive employee experience at all times.
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity
What do you need to know?
- Outstanding customer service skills and proactively problem solving issues with a “can-do” approach
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and email/internet
- Strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills will be essential in maintaining high service levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field