Software Development Engineer -2 / Senior Software Development Engineer
Experience: 3 to 6 years
What You’ll Do:
M2P Fintech is looking for Software Development Engineer to build scalable software systems that are high performance, highly available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed. As part of a cross functional team, you will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality and innovative solutions that have immediate business impact. You need to take the challenges and ownership that comes while developing a complex system. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Some of the Key responsibilities include:
• Develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with a suitable class design.
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
• Recommend software solutions to emerging needs in banking functionality and report ability.
• Solve complex problems in an innovative way and deliver quality solutions while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things.
• Demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
• Collaborating with peers and architects on all elements of the development process.
Who You’ll Need to Be:
• B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or any equivalent degree.
• Strong coding skills with strong hands-on and practical working experience in Java Development.
• Strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms and their space-time complexities.
• Good problem-solving skills, coupled with strong analytical thinking and communication.
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Working knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
Who We Are:
M2P Fintech acts as a glue between businesses and banks and are Asia’s first Neo Banking platform.
• Founded by three passionate fintech enthusiasts in 2014, we started out with a dream of making fintech accessible to everyone.
• Today, we power over 80% of fintech transactions in India and have a presence in 20 markets worldwide.
• Ranked among the top 100 high-growth companies in the Asia Pacific, we deliver futuristic customer-centric fintech solutions through cutting-edge APIs, technology integration, and back-office support.
M2P is backed by reputed investors – fintech industry veterans (such as Amrish Rau – PayU, Kunal Shah – CRED, Jitendra Gupta – Jupiter, etc) as well as reputed international venture capital funds (such as Insight Partners, MUFG, Tiger Global, Beenext, Flourish Ventures and Omidyar Network).
Why Join Us:
We are a Fun bunch to be with..!
• People First Culture
• People Friendly Guidelines
• No Queue Leaves
• Equal Opportunity Organization
• Better Half Program
• Buddy Referral Program
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance for dependents including parents
• Tax Saving Structure
• Sports Clubs & Fun Committees
• Office Libraries
• Snack Pantries … and much more fun to be part o