Job no: 939816
Work type: Casual, Limited Tenure, Permanent / Full time, Permanent / Part time
Location: Canberra, Belconnen, Albury, Bankstown, Bondi, Castle Hill, Charlestown, Chatswood, Dubbo, Eastgardens, Erina, Liverpool, Macquarie, Miranda, Parramatta, Penrith, Roselands, Shellharbour, Sydney City, Wagga, Warringah, Brisbane City, Cairns, Carindale, Chermside, Indooroopilly, Maroochydore, Mackay, Mt Gravatt, North Lakes, Robina, Pacific Fair, Toowoomba, Townsville, Adelaide City, Marion, Tea Tree Plaza, Hobart, Launceston, Ballarat, Bendigo, Chadstone, Doncaster, Eastland, Fountain Gate, Geelong, Highpoint, Melbourne City, Northland, Southland, Werribee, Carousel, Garden City, Joondalup, Karrinyup, Morley, Perth City, Support Office - Docklands
Myer is more than just a shopping destination. Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day, a team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Join a passionate and fun team of retailers to promote continued customer engagement ensuring our customers stay connected to the iconic Myer brand. You will succeed in this role with your outstanding customer service skills and ability to create memorable in-store experiences for our customers.
Opportunities available across various departments and positions including Fashion, Homewares, Online Fulfilment, Merchandise and Logistics.
Flexible availability is key to work across our store trading hours which may include weekdays, weekends and peak trading times.
Casual and part time opportunities:
- Service & Selling
- Online Fulfilment
- Visual Merchandise Stylist
- Team Leader
What will you need to succeed?
- Service & Selling; strong sales focus with proven selling techniques, within a retail environment
- Online Fulfilment; attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Visual merchandising; merchandise or stylist experience in a retail environment
- Logistics; experience in Loading Dock, Stock flow and/or Replenishment procedures
- Great customer service with a positive, customer-centric and 'can-do' attitude
- Effective communication skills to build relationships with customers and fellow team members
- A real passion for retail!
Once you are here, you can look forward to:
- Team Member discount and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skills development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition including our Inspirational People Awards and more!
- Professional leadership to support you, allowing you to further expand your retail skills
APPLY NOW and become a part of Myer's growing history in retail!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.