About the Role
The Major Incident Management team is responsible for managing, coordinating and leading all major P1/P2 and preventative P3 incidents 24x7. This will be a team of five in rotation. MI manager will build out the major incident capability across the Technology landscape. You will play a key role in implementing the Major Incident capability to enable a simple and robust service. You will utilise your strong background in incident resolution and management, customer service and service management.
Major Incident Management
BOQ is one of Australia’s leading regional banks and provides a genuine alternative for Australian financial services customers and employees. Our purpose is to create prosperity for our customers, shareholders and people through empathy, integrity and by making a difference. Our ambition is to be known as the bold challenger bank; with multi-brands that are digitally enabled with a personal touch.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
BOQ’s Inclusion vision is to foster a workspace that values and leverages difference and creates new possibilities, a place where our people feel confident to bring their best selves to work every day. We embrace difference and believe that our workforce should reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
In BOQ Group was awarded a Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation.
• Flexible working arrangements
• Discounted financial products
• Salary sacrificing options
• Paid parental leave with no minimum
• Paid volunteer days
• Purchase annual leave
• BUPA Corporate Plan
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
• Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
• Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
• 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, EPIC (LGBTIQA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.