We're looking for the best talent to help The General to bring quality insurance to people who need it the most.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work locationCompensation Minimum:$58,900.00 AnnualCompensation Maximum:$88,400.00 Annual
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively grow direct written premium for premier agents with the company
- Manage profitability and maximize profit sharing potential for premier agents
- Conduct continuous sales calls, both virtually and in person, with key members of agencies to encourage growth
- Set annual growth plans for each premier agent and manage agency to goal
- Taking a proactive approach to account management
- Build out standard work for all aspects of the role
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior experience in sales, marketing, customer management working with independent agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Experience working with insurance agents
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English (required)
- Strong internal drive to succeed in a competitive environment
- Outstanding sales acumen
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business
- Proven track record of working to KPI's and achieving targets
% Of Time Spent Traveling: 50 - 75%
In this position, you will be required to travel between Denton, TX and Dallas-Fort Worth, TX.
- Offer to the selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of applicable background checks.
- Offer to the selected candidate is contingent on signing a non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade secrets, and inventions.
- Our policy restricts consideration of applicants needing employment sponsorship (visas) to specialty occupations. Sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
When you work at The General you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!