Oracle University - Customer Success Manager (OGL)
Oracle Cloud University (OCU) is a P&L education business unit that enables customers, partners and employees on all of Oracle cloud services that include all of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS as well as On-Prem.
Brief Posting Description
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle's Guided Learning Solution (OGL).
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an integral part of Oracle University's growing Customer Success organization, working directly with sales, customers, project team members, and partners to deliver outstanding customer experience.
The Customer Success Manager will build relationships with customers as they are introduced to Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) by guiding them through the initial onboarding process and by sharing knowledge and expertise to nurture the customer's use of the OGL solution. In addition, CSM will continuously identify and promote best practices to grow our customer's use of the OGL platform to accelerate user adoption, achieve greater efficiency and manage change effectively on an ongoing basis.
Engaging with our customers is a critical component of this role, and thus strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills are a core competency. CSM must also possess strong technical knowledge of the OGL platform as well as understand the various Oracle Cloud applications for which OGL is being utilized.
- Develop a long-term partnership with Oracle University customers to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment in Oracle's Guided Learning solutions.
- Facilitate onboarding and education sessions for Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) customers and partners
- Share technical and implementation expertise with customers and partners as an expert advisor
- Manage the relationship with the customer and escalate any issues to leadership.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers' business needs
- Maintain knowledge of OGL, Oracle Cloud Fusion applications and industry best practices
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between the customer and Oracle University delivery and product development teams.
- Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
- Recommended 4 to 7 years of experience in Customer in a SaaS-based company.
- Ability to work with in-application tools and/or learning content creation tools
- Understanding of the SaaS implementation life cycle.
- Ability to work in the US time zone.
- Strong communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex account situations and lead resolution towards mutual success and partnership
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders.
- Passion for customer success.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Preferred skills and experience:
- Functional experience and/or technical certification in Oracle Guided Learning and/or Oracle Cloud HCM, ERP, SCM and/or other similar products
- 2-4+ years implementing and/or managing SaaS application engagements, including reviewing project plans, governance structure, team composition, and other project-related documentation to assess risk and implement best practices
- Strong professional communication skills and presence
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across a matrixed organizational structure
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Oracle University - Customer Success Manager (OGL) Oracle Cloud University (OCU) is a P&L education business unit that enables customers, partners and employees on all of Oracle cloud services that include all of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS as well as On-Prem.
Skills: Customer Success, Saas, Paas, Iaas, Oracle, Product Development, Erp
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years