The Global Business Operations (GBO) team is a dynamic group with high visibility within IQVIA. GBO develops strategic proposals and budgets for our customers, and upon award, drives contract execution, including changes throughout the study lifecycle, by working with numerous internal and external stakeholders. We seek highly motivated and accountable people looking for opportunities to impact the business and be part of the solution. At IQVIA, we look at individuals with a focus on continuous learning and career development.
Triage is the first point of contact that sales/Business Developers (BDs) and Project Leads/Managers (PL(M)s) have with GBO presenting their requests for a quality customer deliverable.
The role of the Triage Manager (TM) is central to the effective and efficient operations of GBO, which routinely operates in unpredictable settings. The finite resources of GBO emphasizes the need for timely and accurate triage decisions that ultimately underpin the optimal customer delivery.
- TM is responsible for allocating work to Contract Analysts (CA) and/or Proposal Developers (PD) regionally and/or globally. The triage tasks relating to this are as follows:
- Analyse requests for appropriate documentation and content.
- Act as global expert on contracts/proposals processes and key interface for assigned internal stakeholders, ensuring consistency in approach, metrics and format are adhered to.
- Develop and implement processes with a primary focus on increasing stakeholder satisfaction.
- Work with timelines set by the contracts/proposals process and negotiate accordingly to meet expected deadlines.
- Communicate with CAs/PDs, Line Managers (LMs), sales team and other stakeholders about specific needs to meet the deliverable.
- Prepare, analyse and distribute metrics for GBO Leadership as required, including ad-hoc preparation of presentation materials for meetings and summary data to show triage volumes and trends for workload capacity discussions
Required Knowledge and Qualifications
- Our ideal candidate will have a Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and gained within a CRO or similar corporate environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 2+years working experience or internship.
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Advanced English.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com