We are looking for an entry-level Guest Relations Associate.
Do you have a pleasant personality and extraordinary managerial skills? If you answered yes then this is the right job for you...
Guest Relations Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management is recommended but no longer required.
- Previous work experience in Hospitality/Management/Restaurant is required
- Extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
As a Guest RelationsAssociate, your duties and responsibilities include maintaining cordial relations with the guests and ensuring that they do not face any issues during their stay at the hotel.
- You should pledge to represent goodwill among the guests and provide them with extraordinary comfort and hospitality. You should also manage the staff and ensure that all the hotel procedures are being dedicatedly followed.
- You should have a positive attitude towards customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved on time. You should also ensure that you are available whenever a guest needs your services.
- You should also promote the guest services offered by the hotel for the best customer satisfaction. You will be reporting directly to higher management.
Guest Relations Role and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the guests and their respective PRs.
- Handle the guests' queries related to any hotel procedure efficiently.
- Manage the services for the guests such as valets,check-out procedures, luggage handling, pick and drop services, etc efficiently.
- Ensure the Front Desk office staff is available all the time for assistance.
- Supervise and coordinate the arrival and departure of special guests and VIP guests.
- Manage the messages and emails for the guests and ensure they are delivered safely.
- Handle guests' complaints and issues and negotiate with them effectively.
- Ensure guest satisfaction via outstanding service.
- Train and manage guest relations team members.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in the hospitality industry.
If you are interested and have exceptional customer service abilities and consider yourself suitable for this post, please submit an application ASAP.The vacancy is limited.Thank you for your time.
Powered by JazzHR