Prepare estimates for export enquiries
▪ Receive client shipment export instructions
▪ Plan and co-ordinate export arrangements in accordance with customer requirements.
▪ Arrange cargo bookings.
▪ Arrange collection of shipments, complete customs and carrier formalities
▪ Ensure compliance with customs and other governmentinstitution requirements and regulations.
▪ Ensure compliance with carrier requirements (e.g. loading, labelling, packaging, hazardous cargo declarations).
▪ Ensure compliance with country of destination import regulations (e.g. Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Conformity)
▪ Arrange to tender shipments for carriage within carrier deadlines
▪ Monitor shipment progress up to delivery.
▪ Expedite shipments and communicate deviationsfrom plan to Customers and other relevant parties.
▪ Prepare and complete billing admin and customer documentation requirements.
▪ Prepare customer Service Level agreements, Tariffs and Standard Operating Procedure where required.
▪ Negotiate rates
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum qualification of Matric.
▪ Industry related tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
▪ Five years’ experience in Sea Air and Road Exports
▪ Sound knowledge of Customs, Sea, Air and Road Export procedures and requirements.
▪ Sound knowledge of preparing estimates for all modes of transport.
▪ Freight industry and Import knowledge and experience