Job Title : Manager - Change Management - HR Function - Big4
Experience : 5 - 10 years
Location : Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
Your key responsibilities :
- Establish change management expertise within the practice, grow and lead a team of change and learning design specialists
- Enable delivery and execution of change management strategy for global large transformation programs in partnership with global offices.
- Provide advice and guidance as a subject matter expert and work effectively as part of a large distributed program team.
- Ensure high quality deliverables are produced for the project by exhaustive internal reviews and obtain excellent feedback from the client and global project counterparts
- Manage engagement risk, project economics, manage escalations and ensure effective planning and budgeting
- Lead development of thought leadership, collateral, tools, techniques, methodologies to enhance change management and broader capability offering within the practice
- Support leadership in developing the practice through collaboration with global offices and demand generation for change management projects
- Perform the role of a counsellor and coach, define and set goals, conduct performance reviews and ensure ongoing learning and development of the team
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to provide insights on overall strategic and operational performance
Skills and attributes for success:
- High integrity and commitment to work in a new and challenging environment
- Ability to manage ambiguity and be proactive
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
- High energy levels, agility and adaptability
- Open to travel for client projects that are approved as per and country specific travel advisory guidelines
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad)
- 5 -16 years of relevant experience
- Experience leading change management efforts on global client projects
- A track record of designing and implementing medium - large scale change programs including HR Transformation, Human-Centered Design, Digital Strategy, and ERP Transformation
- Experience in advising and guiding clients on complex transformation programs with key domain expertise in business readiness, business adoption, change strategy, visioning, execution, stakeholder management, benefits management, and communication
- Experience in managing delivery team of at least 5+ individuals, providing advice and guidance on career development, L&D, and performance management
- Experience in learning design and content development using techniques of instructional design and application of it to enable a change program
- Experience in selling and delivering work that spans across the full project lifecycle.
Establish change management expertise within the practice, grow and lead a team of change and learning design specialists.
Skills: Change Management, Content Development, hr transformation, Digital Strategy, L&D, Career Development
Experience: 5.00-10.00 Years