To underwrite and manage the portfolio in assigned branch/location
Review and assess a broad range of complex loan applications within defined guidelines and accordingly take decision or recommend for approval to higher authorities.
2. Under write proposals as per the laid down policies & procedure to honor the agreed SLAs and manage city/area business volumes.
3. Conduct personal discussion with customers to establish credit worthiness and ensure completion of credit/KYC documents and verification- telephonic, field & collateral visits.
4. Assess income to obligation ratios, in depth knowledge of rational behind calculation of ratios and its impact on loan performance during the loan tenure.
5. Maintain Portfolio MIS, Delinquency MIS and other operations related MIS of the cluster and regularly reporting the same.
6. Build and facilitate the best outcomes for clients by building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
7. Take ownership of client queries and use industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
8. Exceed service quality standards and strive for continuous process improvement
9. Undertake critical review of the credit proposals with a view to bring out the industry, business, financial, management and facility structure risk contained in the credit proposal.
10. Ensure collateral and other credit risk mitigation to facilitate the approving authority to take decision on the credit proposal.
11. Enable quick turnaround time of credit lending proposals for the business in close liaison with the sales team.
12. Undertake ongoing review of the credit exposures to ensure that the exposure continues to be bankable.
13. Facilitate critical review and documentation of the proposals and effectively monitor the client & collateral creditworthiness from the pre-sanction to post disbursement phase & undertaking steps for risk mitigation, whenever required, while ensuring adherence to legal & documentation norms & policies
14. Manage the credit underwriting function of his/her branch and facilitate quick turnaround of credit lending proposals for the branch in close liaison with the local credit analysts and sales team.
Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline
Job Description To underwrite and manage the portfolio in assigned branch/location Review and assess a broad range of complex loan applications within defined guidelines and accordingly take decision or recommend for approval to higher authorities.
Skills: Credit Manager - Micro Business Loans - Cochin - Jain tower II - JM
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years