Talent and Culture Manager
Laying in the heart of Napa Valley, The Estate Yountville features two magnificent hotels that embody the perfect getaway and retreat. Surrounded by vineyards, Michelin-star restaurants and exquisite views in Yountville, our 22-acre haven sits among one the most coveted viticulture regions in the world. We invite our guests to immerse themselves in a redesigned Wine Country experience in a delightfully vino-cultured manner: two luxury hotels with decidedly different personalities – the vibrant Hotel Villagio and its sophisticated counterpart, Vintage House, a chic and tranquil sanctuary. A combined room-count of nearly 200 rooms and suites allows us to create a memorable experience for any occasion!
The Talent and Culture Manager is the central resource for hotel associates focused on coaching, performance support and promotion of an inclusive organizational culture. In partnership with the hotel General Manager and the Sr. HR Manager, this role works closely with hotel directors, managers, and supervisors for the success of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Drive and oversee the recruitment and selection process
- Leads employee onboarding and new hire orientations
- Fosters inclusive culture that builds employee value and employment
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and retention of talent
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture and facilitate a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR department
- Ensure policies, practices and intended outcomes align with the organization
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Employee Referral Program
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MUST be bilingual in English/Spanish
- Minimum 5 years HR experience required
Hotel Villagio & Vintage House offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hotel Villagio and Vintage House are equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)