We’re looking for a highly driven individual to support the group finance team in various finance responsibilities. You will be exposed to a wide range of experiences and an exciting learning journey.
• Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan
• Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
• Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
• Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
• Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
• Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
• Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results
• Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
• Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
• Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
• Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
• Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
• Provide insights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasts and profitability
Bachelor's Degree or higher in finance or accountancy, with at least 1 - 3 years of working experience in financial planning & analysis.
Prior experience in a Big Four accounting firm managing group audits will be an advantage.
This role requires strong understanding of IFRS and regular interaction with country finance teams around the ASEAN region. Candidates should be comfortable and familiar with remote working arrangements.
Attention to detail, strong communication skills, written & verbal with an excellent command of the English language.
Strong business, commercial and financial acumen, particularly in the tech sector, with demonstrable analytical and thinking skills.
Independent self-starter with a penchant for problem-solving with a structured approach to scoping and crafting detailed solutions to these problems.
Proficient in using MS Office Suite and G Suite. Familiarity with Xero and Netsuite ERP software, and consolidation reporting tools, would be an advantage.
Founded in 2018, myTukar is Malaysia’s fastest growing pre-owned car buying and selling platform. Part of the Carro Group, myTukar is the largest digital used car platform across ASEAN that offers a full-stack service for all aspects of car ownership.
As part of the team you will be working with a dynamic, enthusiastic and inclusive group of myTukarians who are focused on the mission to simplify the process of buying and selling pre-owned cars through digitalisation. Powered by AI, we transform the experience for car owners and dealers alike and constantly excite the market with new offerings as the most trustworthy and effective pre-owned car platform for all.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Professional courses and training, Company leisure trip, Allowances