We are looking for a new Sous Chef to join our Commissary team! You will be the right hand of our Chef de Cuisine in all aspects of kitchen management including ordering, production schedules, budgeting, training, menu creation and staffing.
Our Commissary Kitchen works closely with our Staff Restaurant and Retail teams. Expand your knowledge in leading a team and be a part of exciting projects across our property. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to ensure the core of all our kitchens is well looked after to provide the best experience for our colleagues and guests.
The successful candidate can prepare to enjoy some benefits such as:
- Permanent Full-Time role with permanent benefits including annual leave
- Onboarding and training in your department, with ample support from senior leaders
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal, sandwich, and salad bar with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- $10/day parking available on property
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Joining an established and large Culinary team, with endless career growth and opportunities to learn and develop your career
Ideally, we are hoping to welcome a candidate with the following:
- Proven experience as Sous Chef/Senior Junior Sous Chef
- Certification in Commercial Cookery
- Experience working in busy Kitchens with large volume production
- Admin experience is required to support with Ordering, Rostering, Recruiting, Performance Management among others.
- Hands-on experience in the operation of a high-volume kitchen.
All you have to do is welcome the opportunity and apply now! We would love to hear from you.