Customer Success GroupJob Details
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technology Architect (TA) is a strategic position to our customers and within the professional services organisation. Technology Architects are experienced technical subject matter experts within specific domains of Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications and tools. We are looking for a strong web developer who is looking to deliver a different type of solution. The solutions we build are on the bleeding edge of the marketing journeys and 1 to 1 personalised experiences for our customers. We incorporate the use of Predictive Intelligence, building out omni channel customer journeys, integrating with customer data and importing customer data from multiple client data sources. We turn projects around quickly and see our clients hitting their targets very quickly.
About Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organisations of all s to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. A deep understanding of marketers' needs drives us-because we're marketers, too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the 'Best Places to Work,'
About the Position
- Understand solution architecture documents and validate with the solutions architecture team
- Develop product knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Apply programming knowledge to data management, scripting languages, API and integrations tasks
- Provide technical consultation on various aspects of solutions
- Implement complex development and configuration activities for clients
- Run thorough quality assurance tests
- Develop 'as built' documentation throughout the project to provide seamless handover
- Participate in estimating and writing requirements, deliverables, assumptions and exclusions documentation
- Positive Attitude and pro-activity
- Execute work with a high level of quality
- Ability to on board quickly on projects
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- From time-to-time the TA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects
- Liaise with Salesforce Marketing Cloud product teams to support client implementations
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 25%.
- Consulting skills to engage clients in a to deliver trusted advice on their implementations
- Experience in setup & implementing solutions with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (exact target) - email studio, ad studio, journey builder, automation builder, amp script, subscriber management, cross channel journeys, IP warming, enable channels such as email, SMS, Mobile Push, WhatsApp etc.
- Experience working with and developing complex and optimized SQL queries
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs
- Understanding of standard coding practices including Object Oriented principles and exception handling
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Experience with one/or more server side programming languages such as JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#,, Python
- Experience with Product lifecycle management frameworks like Jira and TFS
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/eCommerce, or Web Analytics
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption algorithms
- Familiarity with Einstein features of SFMC
- Understanding/Knowledge of Salesforce CDP & MC Personalization
- Familiarity with other client side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- Experience working with visualization software applications such as MS Visio / Lucid Charts
is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with.Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.Pay Transparency Policy Statement - The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this .Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
. and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with. or .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Job Category Customer Success GroupJob Details A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technology Architect (TA) is a strategic position to our customers and within the professional services organisation. Technology Architects are experienced technical subject
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years