Celonis F&A Consultant-PAN India
- Responsible for tracking schedule and deliverables to ensure delivery on time and with high quality
- Accountable for driving Celonis led Transformation programs within set timelines.
- Program management expertise and support for execution of multiple cross-functional projects (client projects, product development, technology or operational programs)
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify scope and create detailed plans for end to end implementation
- Manage resource plans across projects and optimize allocations to meet the demands
- Proactively clear impediments, identify risks, issues, dependencies and work with relevant team to address them
- Provide visibility to management around status of deliverables, highlighting risks and needs for intervention
- Facilitate project reviews and retrospectives to enable continuous learning and improvements
- Develop a deep understanding of projects needs and guide/motivate the team to accomplish goals
- Own and manage status reporting, dashboards and executive reviews
- Contribute to establishing program management practices, standards and metrics
- Plan, monitor and track project budget and financialmetrics
- Bachelors / Masters degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, or relevant subject
- Strong expertise in F&A Operations especially P2P, OTC , AP, AR & RTR processes in any vertical.
- Experienced in process transformation & transition especially F&A operations
- Exposure to a leading FinTech solution and the latest applications of technology in the world of financial services
- Program management experience in either of combination of F&A Transition/RPA and various other type of Business Improvement programs
- Cross-industry and cross-functional experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of SQL along with Digital Analytical Tools knowledge (Celonis, Power BI) is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - PPT, Excel, Word.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate into solution design conforming with system architecture for delivery by implementation team
- Self-starter and ability to work independentlyand drive results with an eye for detail.
Celonis F&A Consultant-PAN India * Responsible for tracking schedule and deliverables to ensure delivery on time and with high quality * Accountable for driving Celonis led Transformation programs within set timelines. * Program management e
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years