Role: DGM Air Product
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stakeholder Management and liaison with airlines, customers, and agents
- Design new products as per customer need and market trend.
- Develop operational capabilities as per service requirement.
- Develop SOPs for new product processes and implement the same.
- Analyzing the current processes and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor the market and develop various competitive analysis.
- Drive service level and other key operational KPIs.
- Involvement in P&L management.
- Identify opportunities for technology integration and drive its implementation and adoption.
- Follow and identify emerging trends and take strategic decisions accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree or post-graduate (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of work experience in a related field
- Good communication skills backed by strong listening skills to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstration of strong planning and management skills are essential.
- Strong desire to improve our service, products, and processes, with ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to work across the business to implement and execute change.
- Ability to create, improve and document processes, workflows.
- Ability to impact organization results through influence across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Strong networker, influencer, and team player.
Role: DGM Air Product Location- Mumbai ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES * Stakeholder Management and liaison with airlines, customers, and agents * Design new products as per customer need and market trend. * Develop operational capabilities as per
Experience: 10.00-13.00 Years