Associate, Application Developer, Consumer Banking & Core Engine
DBS Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. At DBS Group T&O, we manage most the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We're looking for Full Stack Developers / Leads to design, craft and build unique services to drive digital transformation, allowing our customers to 'Live More, Bank Less'.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You'll partner closely with design and product teams to craft products with exceptional customer experiences and deliver the highest business value.
- You are not alone - and you enjoy the company of amazing developers and engineers at work (and at play as well)
- There'll be lots of discussions. We want someone who is willing to voice opinions, share technical knowledge and yet open to feedback and able to recognize a better solution
- We value craftsmanship. To that end, we want someone who will proactively develop best practices, contribute towards code reviews and quality improvement
- An advocate of good coding standards, you drive teams to follow clean code principles, lead code reviews and use tools like SONAR to improve code quality
- You're excited to create high traffic back and front-end distributed services for customers
- You believe in Agile development and putting the customer first in anything you design experience with SCRUM is a plus
- You've designed and clearly understand concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, RPC, SPRING Framework and Micro Front Ends
- You know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java, Kotlin, Typescript or Python, or composition using Golang
- You have extensively used Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security, OAuth 2.0, JPA, Junit, JMeter, Gradle/Maven and Jenkins
- You understand either Angular, React or VueJs. And have demonstrable, in-depth experience building microservices
- You love Git and are at home with source control concepts such as merge, rebase and pull. You've used SQL & NoSQL solutions and understand the pros and cons of relational and free form databases. Good hands-on experience with both databases
- Hands on APIs and micro services design and development experience.
- Hands on experience in Design patterns, and principles.
- Hands on experience in Devops tools like Jenkins, Sonar Cube, Fortify, etc. release automation tools, blue/green deployment.
- Good Working Knowledge of Java Concurrency libraries, collections and Java 8
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java/Spring Framework.
- Ability to develop streaming applications using Kafka (kinesis, MQ is addon)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL and query tuning
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the NOSQL databases like Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with test-driven development using Junit, Mockito, Spring Testing
- Familiar with monitoring tools - Grafana and ELK. Prometheus is add on
- Must have strong automation and scripting skills - proficiency in shell, groovy & python.
Associate, Application Developer, Consumer Banking & Core Engine Business Function DBS Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productiv
Skills: Associate, Application Developer
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years