Hi, We have Job opening in Chennai Location work from office . If interested, Pl share your profile to [HIDDEN TEXT] or [HIDDEN TEXT] with the below following details,
1. Total Year of Experience
2. Relevant Experience
3. Notice Period
4. Current CTC
5. Expected CTC
Principal Tasks (Duties & Responsibilities):
• Candidate will be responsible for the following activities and wherever he /she need any support or clarification,
they can consult the Country Manager and their work will also be supervised, reviewed and approved by Country
Manager and NLGIC Management.
• Identify opportunities for automation within IT, Finance, HR & Admin and operational processes at NSSPL by factoring event the similar tasks being carried out at NLGIC locations
• Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve the workflow, service and reduce
cost. The automation framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up the productivity.
The business units would include on-site locations as well and it must be an enterprise automation.
• Gather information from users, stakeholders and management to get the best automation solutions developed
• Should review requirements systematically, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare for automation test cases
• Must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its
schedule and prioritization
• Identify RPA vendors with good repute in the market and solicit quotations
• Vendor evaluation should be both Technical and Commercial and recommend it to management for their approval
• Should be a creative and proactive thinker who will make sure to use of current technologies to provide extensible
• Participate in multiple meetings with Vendors, business owners and team members
• Lead and provide estimates, formalize release plans, and implementation schedules/dependencies.
• He will work closely with other QC team members to automate the execution and verification of reports. Assist with
test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events
• Communicate implementation issues, delays, and mitigation plans
• Interface and communicate with vendor project team, management and stakeholders.
• Work with vendors and business stakeholders to prioritize backlogs, deliver solutions through environments and
• Innovate to improve future processes and deployments
• Manage vendors when required
• Assist on departmental initiatives/projects when needed.
Academic / Professional qualifications:
• University degree in accounting, business, finance, auditing with IT related qualification.
• Holding professional qualification such as CA & ICWA (Inter /qualified)
• Strong experience in managing automation projects
• Solid knowledge in automation of processes
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of total experience in accounting, finance and auditing.
• Must have experience in automation
• Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
NLGIC - JD / Version 1.0 – 0118 –/
• Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on complex software deployments.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
• Ability to facilitate innovation and new ways of working with teams.
Knowledge / Skills Required:
• Fluent English language both written and oral.
• Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess analytical skills and the ability to think creatively about the ways to analyse insurance business a
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of total experience in accounting, finance and auditing Must have experience in automation
Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years
Education: Chartered Accountancy (C.A), ICWA Inter, ICWA (CMA)