Position: Manager - Marketing, Digital Business
Purpose: Design and deploy marketing strategy and plans by leveraging consumer insights, market analytics and innovation in order to increase consumer base, grow market share and penetration, create brand identity, and lead strategic partnership & alliances leading to higher viewership and engagement for international region.
Education: Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Marketing Management
Experience: 5-8 years
Reporting Relationship: Lead - Brand and Communications
Business/Channel/Function: Digital (Sony Liv)
- Marketing Strategy
- Examine competition performance and new entrant activities, analyse historic trends in brand performance, interpret changing consumer/ user behaviour, and study changes in digital landscape across all the markets
- Marketing and brand campaign planning
- Prepare a performance marketing plan for specific properties and campaigns which are aligned to the overall marketing objectives
- Define performance criteria & type of engagement, determining budgets and negotiating with the partner for optimum costing in favour of the organization
- Use PR to drive the business objectives for the project/campaign
- Managing brand and social media
- Translate the brand goals and positioning into executable brand plans basis the go-to market strategy
- Create a marketing plan for defined target audience and customize the overall communication through impactful creatives and ensure the execution of the same
- Analyze the effectiveness of the brand plans and make appropriate changes to align with the overall objective
- Monitor the execution of the social media plan and ensure a positive brand image of the property across all media assets
- Utilising analytics
- Work with the analytics and research team and use the insights to shape up the plan
Why join us
Sony Pictures Networks is home to some of India's leading entertainment channels such asSET, SAB, MAX, PAL, PIX, Sony BBC Earth, Yay!, Sony Marathi, Sony SIX, Sony TEN, Sony TEN1, SONY Ten2, SONY TEN3, SONY TEN4, to name a few!
Our foray into the OTT space with one of the most promising streaming platforms, Sony LIV brings us one step closer to being a progressive digitally-led content powerhouse.
Our independent production venture- Studio Next has already made its mark with original content and IPs for TV and Digital Media.
But our quest to Go Beyond doesn't end there. Neither does our search to find people who can take us there.
We focus on creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where we celebrate diversity with our Bring Your Own Self Philosophy and are recognised as a Great Place to Work.
- Great Place to Work Institute- Ranked as one of the Great Places to Work for since 5 years
- Included in the Hall of Fame as a part of the Working Mother & Avtar Best Companies for Women in India study- Ranked amongst 100 Best Companies for Women In India
- ET Human Capital Awards 2021- Winner across multiple categories
- Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Award - Outstanding Learning Practices.
The biggest award of course is the thrill our employees feel when they can Tell Stories Beyond the Ordinary!
JOB DESCRIPTION Position: Manager - Marketing, Digital Business Purpose: Design and deploy marketing strategy and plans by leveraging consumer insights, market analytics and innovation in order to increase consumer base, grow market share and penet
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years