Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
• Create product listings, perform optimization for e-commerce platforms such as Amazon
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
• Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
• Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
• You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include
• You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
• Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
• Receive 3 certificates, and
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Tasks: business & partnership development using LinkedIn, Facebook, email, Google research etc. A USA company offers part time & remote/virtual interns/trainees to students & freshers, housewives. Benefits include 3 certificates & a job offer.
Skills: Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Branding, Selling, Advertising
Experience: 0.00-5.00 Years
Education: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S), 12th Class (XII), Master of Education (M.Ed), PhD, Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A), Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W), Master OF Business Administration (M.B.A), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Diploma, Master of Law (M.L/L.L.M), Aviation, Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Chartered Accountancy Inter (C.A Inter), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX), Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Masters of Architecture (M.Arch), Master of Social Work (M.S.W), Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E), Company Secretary, Masters in Technology (M.Tech/M.E), Other, Bachelor Of Computer Application (B.C.A), Chartered Accountancy (C.A), Master in Computer Application (M.C.A), PGDM, Bachelor in Hotel Management (B.H.M), Masters in Arts (M.A), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil), Bachelor of Arts (B.A)