- Manage the P&L, balance sheet, working capital, and overall reporting and control processes, as well as be responsible for controls audit, financial planning and analysis, tax, treasury, and accounting.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts
- Maintaining the finance and accounting practices in accordance with group policies, Regional policies, Regional SOPs, and regulatory and general accepted accounting principles.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the management and make actionable recommendations on strategy
- Ensure management and operational policies and procedures for operational activities to be efficient and in-line with approved budgetary allocations and meet all legal statutes.
- Development of short-term and long-term strategies for managing liquidity and monitoring of cash flow, and closely working with the Vertical CFO and Treasurer for maintaining liquidity for operations.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the Regional HO and Board in performing their responsibilities
- Provide insurance, legal and taxation advice to management, including consulting with relevant advisers in conjunction with the Vertical CFO and relevant SPOCs.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of departments on financial issues impacting department budgets
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the BU by being a co-pilot to the Business Head
- Focus on performance management, forecasting and prescriptive analysis
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the Organization may enter
- Establish and implement internal controls, finance policies and procedures, administrative and IT systems to ensure that the organization's day-to-day operational activities are efficient and effective, and are in-line with approved strategic initiatives and budgetary allocations
- Maintenance of risk register for the business, periodic monitoring of risks and having risk mitigation in place
- Works with the Business Head and the Functional Head to proactively eliminate financial and legal risk to Company
- Advises and guides the management on the external landscape with respect to changing governmental legislation that potentially affects and/or changes the financial, administrative and IT requirements in India
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met
- To comply with all aspects of company's Quality, Health, Safety, Environment management system
* Manage the P&L, balance sheet, working capital, and overall reporting and control processes, as well as be responsible for controls audit, financial planning and analysis, tax, treasury, and accounting. * Develop financial business plans and f
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years