It started with one ridiculously good idea - Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment's notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world - that's what it takes to get there. If that's something you want to be apart of, apply today!
What does aLearning Experience Leaderreally do Think of yourself as someone who will create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment in the organization. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind:you will design and expand training and development programs.These programs should be aligned with product-specific training methodologies and initiatives.
As a Learning Experience Leader, you will:
- Set the standards and expectations through your conduct, work ethic, integrity, and character
- Create and deliver end-user, partner, and distributor training which includes curriculum, training, and exams for all general preparatory courses prior to enterprise endorsement
- Deliver technical preparatory training covering basic skill requirements as identified by enterprise needs
- Accomplish projects and motivate trainees through effective training
- Continuously improve training programs and the other learning opportunities across the organization
- Amend and revise programs as necessary for them to adapt to the changes occurring in the work environment
- Act as the content expert, and maintain relevant training documents and training materials for training conducted
- Develop and create effective induction programs
- Monitor and review trainees' progress through questionnaires and discuss with their managers
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met, understand e-learning techniques and identify where they are relevant, and be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Research and present new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and
- Ensure that all trainees adhere to the company's Code of Conduct.
So, do you have what it takes to become aLearning Experience Leader
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It started with one ridiculously good idea - Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a mo
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years