Positioned in the CBD, Mantra Parramatta offers a touch of chic in the heart of Sydney's west. It's tastefully appointed assortment of rooms, from Studios through to 2 bedroom apartments, and it's extensive state of the art amenities makes it a popular venue for conferencing and weddings, whilst its onsite food and beverage outlet is a favourite with locals.
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Front Office Team as a Full Time Assistant Manager.
As our next Assistant Manager, you will:
• Oversee the daily operations of the property
• Handle guest complaints efficiently, with dignity and respect for both the guest and the Accor name
• Supervise and monitor Team Members with true leadership ability that motivates the entire team
• Provide a high level of customer service and a genuine personable service style that blows our guests away
• Assist in the preparation of rosters and use Excel on a daily basis
What we are looking for:
• A vibrant, and outgoing personality in order to engage with guests and ensure they have a memorable stay
• The ability to maintain a high level of personal presentation as an ambassador for the hotel at all times
• The flexibility to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
• A person with proven leadership experience within a hotel environment
• Knowledge of Sihot PMS advantageous
• Someone with previous experience in a Front Office hospitality role
This position requires the candidate to have Australian Working Rights