Love getting out on the road, having control over your schedule and the idea of an early afternoon knock off? A role as a hygiene technician with Initial Hygiene (A Rentokil Initial company) could be what you’re looking for.
Initial Hygiene is looking for enthusiastic, natural-born problem solvers with a great attitude to join our team of hygiene technicians on a full-time, permanent basis, working Monday to Friday. We have roles available across the country.
If you’re looking for a job that offers autonomy, flexibility and variety and are looking to be part of an organisation where you are empowered and supported every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Benefits of being part of the Initial Hygiene team:
- A fully-maintained company van including fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Employee cash incentive programs & bonuses
- Company uniform, safety boots and all the tools you need
- Comprehensive induction, training and qualification
- Access to employee assistance program, for you and your family
- Ongoing learning and development
- Career Progression, many of our technicians have expanded into managerial, supervisory or cross functional roles more!
At Rentokil Initial, we take care of the training, but what we do need from you is:
- Valid driver’s license
- Current Working with Children Check
- As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete pre-employment medical, references and police checks
- Confident using a mobile phone service app/tablet
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, our customers and our communities are priorities for us, and given that most of our roles are customer facing roles, we insist on full vaccination (boosters may be a requirement in some states) by all our colleagues against COVID-19.
About Rentokil Initial (Parent company of Initial Hygiene)
At Rentokil Initial, we are proud to be the global expert in pest, hygiene and indoor plant care. What sets us apart is our people. We are a friendly and supportive team driven by a passion to help protect people, enhance lives and preserve our planet, every day.
From washrooms, to aged care homes, to office plantscaping and classrooms – we're there, ready, bursting with passion and pride to make a positive difference for our customers and communities.
We operate three brands: Rentokil Pest Control, Initial Hygiene and Ambius Indoor Plants. Our parent company, Rentokil Initial plc, employs more than 56,000 people across more than 80 countries, supporting over 5 million customers.