Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts for Payables, Receivables, bank and petty cash.
- Involvement in the year end auditing.
- Responsible for the planning & compliance of corporate & indirect tax, including tax accounting & tax audits.
- Involving in implementing area wide tax initiative with the overall goal of minimizing taxes exposure & risk management.
- Responsible for transfer pricing, Withholding Tax, statutory tax requirements & intercompany billing.
- Regularly review tax compliance to assess risk & opportunity.
- Prepare monthly management account and budget to Account / Finance Manager.
- To oversee and verify daily accounting transaction including account receivable, account payable, credit control, payments and etc.
- Lead and guide Account Officer / Assistant in daily jobs.
- Assist & monitoring others MEP branches .
- Others tasks assigned by the superior.
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience :
( At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
( Competence in full set accounting, taxation and financial reporting.
( Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
( Computer literate, self motivated and with high degree of responsibilities.
( Willing to travel for work, Ayutthaya Thailand, if required.
- Medical claim RM 30 / visit
- AL : 12 days; 2 years service : 18 days; 5 years service : 22 days
- Public Holiday on Saturday --( replacement on Monday
- Bonus average 1 month / year