The Global People and Culture Specialist will join the People and Culture team that is responsible for the recruitment, retention, development, and engagement of the Global Leadership Team of 180 Degrees Consulting. This individual will be responsible for developing and running the recruitment processes to ensure that the GLT always has the right people in the right roles as well as work on D&I, Leadership Development, Engagement, and Learning and Development initiatives.
- Developing recruitment strategies in alignment with the objectives of 180DC
- Developing and executing Diversity and Inclusion, Leadership Development, Engagement, and Learning and Development initiatives
- Developing workspace guidelines
- Identifying hiring needs
- Developing strategies for talent acquisition
- Liaising with the Marketing team to develop and implement advertising strategies for sourcing talent
- Screening all applications, conducting or allocating interviews of shortlisted applicants, and overseeing the interview process
- Conducting reference and background checks of selected candidates
- Onboarding new GLT members
- Offboarding outgoing GLT members, including conducting their exit interviews
- Developing an organisation-wide performance management system
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical
- Prior experience with recruitment and/or 180 Degrees is desirable, although not essential
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Enjoys working with cross-cultural and international teams
- Able to remain calm and efficient in dynamic circumstances.
- Confident in expressing bold and unique ideas, along with methods, to validate insights.
- Team player who is keen to learn from others.
- Passionate about social justice and the work of 180 Degrees Consulting
- This role is voluntary, with significant flexibility in when work is undertaken
- You must be able to commit to 6-10 hours per week, including fortnightly team meeting and a monthly GLT-Town Hall meeting
- You must be able to commit for a duration of at least 12 months