- Join one of the largest commercial upholstery and sports and safety padding companies in Australia
- Start today
- No weekend work - Mon to Thurs 6am-4pm (3 day weekends!)
- Some OT available
Rae-Line is one of the largest commercial upholstery and sports and safety padding companies in Australia. We supply some of the biggest names in the automotive, heavy transport and sports padding industries including Kenworth, Iveco, Paccar Parts, Bounce and Socobell.
Based in a modern manufacturing complex, occupying nine factories in Kilsyth, Rae-Line currently employs more than 135 employees. As Rae-Line is expanding its business into new Customers and Product the need for production staff grows.
The company is putting great value in its enthusiastic and positive culture and is seeking a new team member, who's sharing these aspects.
If you are looking for work why not become part of the Rae-Line family and experience a positive and encouraging working environment where you'll have opportunity to learn, grow and find fulfilment.
About the Position
Working Monday to Thursday from 6am to 4pm with the occasional Friday long weekends is one of the ways we maintain our positive environment!
Each and every role is important at Rae-Line to we achieve production requirement on a daily basis thus ensuring Customers expectations are meet and were possible exceeded.
Suitable candidates should be able to perform stated duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Complete upholstering duties as directed
- Cutting, measuring, fitting and sewing with canvas, leather
- Use various upholstering tools necessary to complete job
- Some machine operator tasks
- Excellent computer skills (machine operation and devices knowledge)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management & communication skills.
- Drives for results, shows initiative and enthusiasm.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to make timely decisions exercising good judgment.
- Excellent reliability.
Education & Experience - preferred but not essential:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience using hand tools
- General factory experience working in a fast passed environment
- Able to read and speak good English
- Basic computer knowledge essential
- Training provided for the right candidate
If you are looking for the next opportunity and genuinely enjoy working with your hands this could be the role you have been waiting for please do not hesitate - APPLY NOW!