CraigCare is a long established, trusted and reputable Aged Care provider with Homes across Western Australia and Victoria. We focus on providing quality care, keeping our residents connected to their friends and family. Our team are committed to our values being Respect, Kindness, Individuality, Joy and Relationships. Our values underpin everything we do for our residents and their families within their communities.
We are seeking experienced Personal Care Workers for our Plumpton Villa (Glenroy) Home.
About your role:
As a Personal Care Worker, you will work under the guidance of our Registered Nurses, assisting our residents with their daily needs and supporting positive outcomes. Additionally, you will assist our residents with their daily living activities, well-being and ensure delivery of care is to the highest standard.
- Provide personal care to assist residents in maintaining their independence
- Assist and enable residents to complete activities according to their individual care plans
- Support ‘Hotel Services’ by checking residents’ daily menu requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and proactive work ethic
- Certificate III in Aging/Individual Support (or currently working towards)
- Previous within Aged Care (preferred but not essential)
- A genuine interest in elderly care and the desire to improve the lives of our residents
- Reliability to work to a roster with set shifts
- Basic computer skills
What we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- An opportunity to develop within the Aged Care Industry
- Access to Staff Discounts and Benefits across major Retail, Hospitality and Health outlets
- Access to Recruitment Referral Program
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)