An exciting opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s high growth private businesses. COS is a family owned and run Aussie business made up of a community of like-minded people working towards a common goal. Our purpose is to keep Australian workers healthy, safe and productive. Why? So we can deliver on our pledge to donate one million dollars annually to everyday Australians through the Lyone Foundation.
More about our benefits
- Flexible hybrid workplace
- Competitive remuneration with excellent bonus scheme
- Generous Reward and Recognition programs
- Access to ongoing training and career development programs
- Access to free Mental Health programs
- Birthday and Anniversary day off
- Convenient location with onsite parking
- Modern onsite gym
- Employee discounts on full product range
More about what you’ll do
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer with a positive attitude to join our friendly and dynamic Finance Department. Reporting to the AR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to manage the allocated ledger of accounts receivable in a high volume and fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Telephone and email collection
- Daily account management including but not limited to:
- Monitoring and actioning credit hold accounts on a timely basis
- Decreasing overdue balances
- Cash Allocation
- Customer enquiries
- Account set up analysis and troubleshooting
- Account Opening which includes but not limited to credit assessment and background checks
- Sending of Dunning letters
- Liaising with the Sales Account Managers to manage account issues
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent transactions
- Ad hoc projects as required
More about you
If you are passionate about credit and collections, then this is the perfect role for you! You are a team player with a 'can-do' attitude and willingness to go the extra mile. You possess a customer service mindset and display professionalism towards both internal and external customers at all times.
The ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable position
- Highly analytical with strong accounting background
- Must have a “CAN DO’ attitude
- Capable to think outside the box and take initiative
- Experience in collection and in dealing with customer’s CFO, Finance Directors/Managers etc is highly preferable
- Experience in managing integration accounts (such as SAP, ARIBA, COUPA) is preferred but not required
- Can work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Can work under pressure and should be reliable at all times
- Proven track record and experience working to set KPI's
- Possesses a customer service mindset and displays professionalism towards both internal and external customers at all times
- Advanced MS Excel skills (vlook up and Pivot)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, with excellent time management skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile and be a strong team player
More about COS
When you join COS you’ll be working for a growing business servicing many of Australia’s most well recognised companies and government agencies. You’ll be part of a socially responsible organisation who provides equal employment opportunities to a talented and diverse team of passionate people.
You will be joining a talented team that live and breathe our 6 core values - Passionate, Results Driven, Innovative, Self Reflective, Family and Service Excellence. At COS, we work together to find smarter ways to deliver on our Company Purpose: Keep Australian Workers Healthy, Safe and Productive. We are passionate about maintaining a business culture that focuses on professionalism with heart.
Through the success of our business COS has been proud to give back over $15 million to community through the Lyone Foundation. Each year through the Lyone Foundation, COS supports Australian charities who are focused on human welfare and are underfunded.
Founded in Australia 45 years ago, today with over 500 employees located across every State of Australia, COS are leaders in our industry, and we’re ready to welcome you onboard!
How to Apply
Please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications. You can include a Cover letter and Resume to give us an overview of your previous relevant experience.
COS can offer you not just a job but a career.
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you!