- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
To support our success we are looking for a Business Performance & Optimisation Specialist to join the Operations team based in Brisbane.
In this newly created role, you will play a key role supporting the development of the business unit’s budget management, workforce management, business performance analysis and reporting. This will see you contribute to budget formation, monitoring, governance, and analysis, along with business and operational planning, commercial insights, governance and monitoring of benefit/dis-benefits and performance reporting.
This role is available as a permanent opportunity.
We are flexible with location provided you can attend our Brisbane office at least once a week.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering performance and support functions within frontline business service areas within the Financial Services industry.
- Highly developed commercial and business acumen skills demonstrated through achievement of outcomes which meet customer, regulatory and business objectives.
- Experience working in an analytical role in a variety of complex situations.
- Demonstrated high level ability to drive the identification and analysis of complex problems and develop and implement appropriate solutions, strategies, and plans.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and influencing teams to successfully achieve organisational objectives, deal with change, managing and delivering a range of competing priorities.
- Demonstrated high level skills in stakeholder management and developing trusted and enduring relationships with business clients, including superior consultation, facilitation, and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Superior communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal – with a diverse group of professionals at all levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of superannuation, including legislation, regulations, and market trends.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply before COB Wednesday, 1 February 2023.