- Permanent full-time retail management role available at our Moore Park store
- Job security, bonus incentives, generous staff discount and Birthday Leave!
- Comprehensive and ongoing training - no lighting experience needed!
Trading for over 50 years, Beacon Lighting is a household name. We continue to grow and expand into new markets and with that, we offer career opportunities. We pride ourselves on connecting with our customers to provide an exceptional customer experience. We are passionate about creating innovative designs to light our customers lives.
With a passion for people, we value our teams and treat everyone as part of the Beacon family! We truly do!
Based at our Moore Park store you will support the Store Manager to achieve store sales and profit results, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide leadership and inspiration to the team through effective coaching and training
- Drive incremental sales improvements in all our sales channels that include retail, trade, and design
- Ensure all customers are provided expert and unparalleled service every time
- Merchandise products to be visually appealing
- Owner of health and safety in the store
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail or service environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and motivate your team
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of your job with a willingness to learn
- A strong attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work
- A current driver's license
To reward you for your efforts, we offer an attractive salary package, bonus incentives, paid birthday leave, generous staff discounts and on-site parking. You will start your career with us by participating in a “Bright start” training induction program and in time become an Accredited Lighting Consultant.
How to apply
Click on 'Apply Now' or scan the QR code and follow the process to complete your application.