- Opportunity to increase income through extra hours, overnight shifts and
- Access to generous salary packaging as well as meal and entertainment
- A rewarding career with ability to give back to our community in a growing
- Hands-on buddy shifts and induction training
- Opportunities to upskill, develop and progress within the organisation
- A dedicated leadership team to assist, guide and encourage you
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks (PT)
- Strong focus on employee health and wellbeing with assistance programs
We have several opportunities in Hobart for both experienced and entry-level Disability Support Workers to join our dynamic team.
Kirinari is a highly reputable and respected disability support service providing essential care and high-quality support to enrich the lives of our customers. Kirinari employ over 1200 staff in various regions across VIC and NSW and are commencing services in Tasmania in 2023!
Kirinari Community Services have a fantastic opportunity for you to secure employment with a well-recognised, rapidly expanding, and essential support service!
About the Position
Our DSW's support people in their day-to-day living. We provide quality 24/7 care in our supported independent living accommodation settings (SIL/Group Homes) ensuring a safe and nurturing environment for our customers.
You will provide direct support across a range of customer needs including, domestic and personal care assistance as well as assisting our customers to access and have a positive connection to the community.
Broad availability to provide services in a 24/7 environment, weekend and overnight availability is a must (generous penalties apply).
We currently have several positions on offer with start dates in late January 2023.
- Ability and willingness to work shift work, regular sleepovers/active nights,
weekends and public/school holidays with significant availability
- Resilience, confidence and the ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop positive relationships
- Ability to obtain Working With Vulnerable People Check Tasmania prior to commencement
- Ability to use computers and learn a variety of software/programs
- Smart Phone
- Current Driver's Licence
Complete your application today to join an NDIS leader!
To join our vibrant teams, please submit your application!
If you have any questions, for a confidential discussion please contact recruitment on or 02 6056 2111
Applications close January 30th, 2023.
Due to the high volume of applications, the interview process may commence before the closing date.
WHY WAIT? APPLY NOW!