- Exciting opportunity to use your technical skill to provide business solutions
- Work for a company which has looked after its employees for over 45 years.
- Opportunities for professional development
This is a great opportunity for you to join an established, successful and respected industry leader.
Established in 1974, Alspec are the market leaders in the design and distribution of innovative aluminium systems to the architectural, industrial and home improvement markets.
We currently have 14 locations throughout Australia, employing over 600 employees.
About the Roles...
We currently have two opportunities to join the Alspec Business Technology team. Based in our Eastern Creek office, supporting 14 sites nationally across Australia, you will provide remote support to D365 users as required.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, your key accountabilities will include:
- User set up including profile, access and security.
- Investigate and manage issues reported by users with objective of performing root cause analysis and assisting in identifying and implementing solutions. Ensure solutions are then documented as reference
- Working alongside business end users and the Delivery Team, participates in, and reviews, the functional business requirement analysis and functional requirements specifications for system changes and new functionalities
- Perform pre-requisite testing of applications, working alongside relevant
- Use JIRA service management, confluence and DevOps for managing bugs, issues, and enhancements
Ideally the successful candidate (s) will have :
- 3+ years experience in D365
- Demonstrable experience supporting and maintaining large, complex solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Whist not essential, knowledge of Microsoft D365 CE and AX
- Hold a tertiary qualification in IT
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant certifications will be highly regarded but not essential
You will be proactive and curious, looking to grow and learn.
In addition, you will have;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly motivated and an enthusiastic personality
- Demonstrated listening and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service focused mindset.
- A current driver's license, with a willingness to be onsite when required.
You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing and must have contactable work references.
Simply complete the application by clicking on